A Holistic Rehabilitation Approach
A private and therapeutic retreat, our programs at The Treehouse empower clients to find lasting recovery and freedom from addiction. Tucked in amongst scenic lakes, creeks and woods, our 65-acre campus is a safe and nurturing environment for the rewarding work of recovery.
At The Treehouse, you’ll discover profound opportunities for personal growth and healing for the mind, body and spirit. With a blend of clinically-proven treatment modalities, recreational and experiential therapies, you’ll experience effective, integrated care.
At The Treehouse, your uniquely tailored recovery program is lead by our American Board of Addiction Medicine (ABAM) certified Medical Director. Our multidisciplinary team consists of a full-time nurse practitioner, Master’s level clinical therapists, substance abuse counselors, recreational therapists, and recovery coaches. Our team also includes a recognized trauma specialist and experts in yoga, culinary skills, gardening and wilderness adventure.
Our wide range of treatment modalities and best practices for addiction treatment include:
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT) – which teaches clients how to deal with emotions in a healthy, calm and mindful manner. Scientific studies have shown DBT can significantly reduce substance use in people with complex mental health disorders.
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) – a well-established, goal-oriented treatment approach helps clients change their thinking patterns and behavior.
- Trauma Grounding – a vital tool for those struggling with past traumas, dissociation and PTSD
- Motivational Interviewing (MI)
- Mindfulness & Stress Management Practices – including mindfulness, meditation, martial arts, nature activities, yoga and Tai Chi, and time in our campus exercise room
- Co-Occurring Disorder Treatment – Depression, anxiety, trauma – or any unique mental health need that co-occurs with an addiction is included in your personal treatment plan at The Treehouse
- Recreational, Art & Adventure Therapies – numerous outlets, activities and adventure include our zipline course, daily yoga practices, hiking trails, wilderness skills training, art and culinary classes
- Family Therapy & Support – only with the client’s permission, family counseling and support invites loved ones to participate in the healing process
- Aftercare Services – beyond the standard residential treatment time, we invite clients to participate in our national alumni programs, as well as a 15-month self-improvement course
With all levels of care at The Treehouse, including detox, residential, partial hospitalization, intensive outpatient and outpatient levels of care – you’ll find rejuvenation, develop positive, healthy behaviors, and change your life’s course.
Some of our key, additional features include:
- Clean, peaceful accommodations in our spacious cedar lodge
- Healthy meals prepared by our Le Cordon Bleu-trained Chef and kitchen team, including an on-site pastry chef
- Empowering survival skills in our Wilderness Therapy track
- Leading experts in emotional and psychological trauma
- 7 ziplines through our best-in-class Adventure Therapy track
- A tranquil treehouse sanctuary, used for meditation, prayer, yoga and group therapy
- Evidence-based treatment in a peaceful setting
As a fully licensed, Joint Commission accredited facility, we’ve earned one of the highest levels of achievement that an addiction treatment center can receive. We understand that when it comes to recovery, your unique needs are a priority. Our treatment specialists are available for 24/7 support; give us a call today.